Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Night Spite.

Here I am Friday night, and I just got paid....money, money, money.
Name that tune...

It's Bekah here, and I gotta say nothing like a Friday night, and knowing you have to work the next morning. WE HEEE!
I arrived at the Goodwill today, and headed straight to the back of the store where I would find a possible coffee table. Without luck, I began to look at the clocks and lamps. ONLY TO FIND.....a TIKI TIME CLOCK! At the ticki ticki ticki ticki room.
That one is for you Shyle.
I was in awe and laughed right out loud.
I will give you a complete update tomorrow, but in case Nate and Shyle check this on this Friday night, I thought I would throw that out there.

Miss you guys....so bad.

3 comments:

Nate and Shyle said...

Oh Bekah, We miss you both! HAHA In the TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI TIKI room! How funny :) I hope work this morning goes well....! There is a great coffee shop that is opening a new store and is hiring here :) Cafe Bella. Just so you know ;)
btw, I LOVE your apt! It is super cute! That is def the down side about here...we pay prob triple what you do, for half the space, and yours is way nicer! Its crazy how that works. But we are paying for the sunshine I guess.
Anywho...love and miss you!

Nate and Shyle said...

Oh and the tune is Nsync? Just got paid?

Mel said...

Bekah, your place looks so warm and cozy. Actually quite roomy compared to my place. I can't wait to see it in person. I miss you, and i can't wait to talk (face to face) about life over tea.

Love you

P.S. I miss you too Gerald. Enjoy your Spring Break